We recommend new patients book a consultation before any appointment so we have time to evaluate your skin and speak with you about whether the chosen appointment is the best option for you. Here are some tips to help you make the most of your time with us.
- Bring any questions you have about the treatment to your consultation. If asking about general skincare recommendations, we recommend bringing a list of your current skincare routine so we can evaluate and help refine.
- Arrive a little early or fill out the paperwork online using the link in your confirmation email to save time. The paperwork is extensive because we are a medical practice first and foremost and prefer to be more thorough.
- When booking, let our Patient Concierge know what you would like to discuss! It helps us get prepared for your consultation.
- We will be taking baseline photos to measure your progress, but don’t worry – we take privacy very seriously and won’t share any photos without your permission.
- A consultation with Dr. Chin or another of our healthcare provider staff is required before neuromodulator, dermal filler, platelet-rich plasma, and other more medically-oriented treatments.
Who Should You Choose For Your Consultation?
Get the most out of your consultation by choosing the best person for your consultation!
Choose Dr. Chin or another of our licensed healthcare provider staff if you want to talk about:
- Neuromodulators (anti-wrinkle injections) like
- Botox®, Jeuveau®, Dysport®, Xeomin®
- Adding a chemical peel ToxBooster Treatment to neuromodulator treatment
- We offer a special 45-minute New Patient Botox Consultation for patients who have had neuromodulator treatment before and are new to our medical spa! The time includes answering any questions, a custom quotation, and treatment time.
- Dermal Fillers like
- Juvederm®, Restylane®, Revanesse®, RHA®, Belotero® and others
- Kybella® injections for fat
- Mesotherapy injections
- AquaGold® micro injections and our Glass Skin Glow Treatments
- General serums
- With neuromodulator, hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, and/or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapies
- General skincare concerns
- Optimal scheduling for wedding day preparation of neuromodulators or dermal filler injections.
- Microneedling/Collagen Induction Therapy
- For face, scalp, scars, or body
- Dark spot treatments
- Chemical Peels
- Acne treatments
- Laser hair reduction
- DiamondGlow® treatments for face and/or body
- Erbium-Yag laser skin resurfacing
- Laser vein lightening
- LED light therapies
Choose one of our licensed aestheticians if you want to talk about:
If you have any other questions or concerns, or to book your consultation, please feel free to call our friendly and helpful patient concierges at 212-396-3672.
This post does not contain medical advice and should not be construed as such. Speak with your healthcare provider regarding any healthcare issues before treatment.