A 25-minute or 50-minute consultation prior to filler treatment is required for all patients to discuss which filler and how much filler will be used to achieve your individual goals as each filler has its own individual characteristics and pricing. It’s ok if you don’t know – it’s not your job to know! It’s our job to guide you towards what will best suit you and your goals.
In general, we discourage from booking the consultation on the same day as the filler treatment for new patients to our practice. We will discuss possible contraindications, risks, and benefits to the procedure. Generally, pricing at the low end is for 1 syringe of filler, however upon in-person evaluation, you may be happier with more filler, depending on your anatomy and goals. Final pricing is determined by choice of filler and how many syringes as decided upon by you and Dr. Chin.
- Dr. Chin, a highly trained full-time aesthetic physician (MD), performs all dermal filler injections herself.
- We require a valid credit card number to book consultations and treatments. You will not be charged unless in case of late cancellation/no show. Our nonrefundable late cancellation fee (<24 hours)/no show fee of $50 for the consultation and dermal filler treatment time applies to all bookings. We make every attempt to remind you 1-2 days beforehand to confirm, but if you need to cancel, it is your responsibility to contact us via phone or email to cancel. Failure to confirm does not equal a cancellation. Additionally, patients who arrive over 15 minutes after their appointment time are not guaranteed treatment and still subject to the $50 late cancellation fee.
- Standard booking time for filler treatment for each area is one hour. Please arrive 15-20 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time if you know that you require numbing cream.
- If booking online/through our app, please book whichever service (by area or by filler type) that you feel most comfortable. It is booking the time that is most important. We will adjust the final receipt on our end upon checkout.
- “Half” syringes are available, but please be aware they are not half the cost of a full 1.0mL syringe! As we do not regularly stock these, at least 3 business days’ notice is required for us to special order it for you. Please discuss this with Dr. Chin at your consultation.
- It is our policy for injectable patients that prepayment in full on or before the day of treatment is required prior to any treatments taking place.
- In general, we do not accept gratuity, as we consider ourselves a boutique medical aesthetics practice.
- Patient “before” photos are required prior to any treatment being done. This is to ensure that we are keeping track of your progress as a patient towards your goals.
- We highly recommend the brief complimentary follow up offered 2 weeks after the treatment to make sure that you and Dr. Chin are happy with the results.
- Dermal filler removal/dissolving is an additional fee.
- We offer and accept Allergan Brilliant Distinctions rebates for additional savings! Ask our friendly Patient Concierges for more details!
Common Areas for Dermal Filler Treatment
Other Areas by Consultation/Quotation.