Consultation and Follow Up Policy
At Koru Wellness Aesthetics we offer concierge-type consultations for all new patients. Whether it is with Dr. Vivian Chin or one of our master aestheticians, you will receive devoted time during your consultation. During this consultation we review your medical history, your concerns and questions, discuss which treatments would best address your skin goals, as well as clinical photographs prior to the treatment. By the end of your consultation you will have a treatment plan customized for your specific concerns along with a skincare routine that will treat your skin at home. We highly recommend a consultation for new patients and require them before medical procedures (injectables, etc.).
- All consultations and follow up appointments with Dr. Chin for new and existing patients have an associated fee.
- This fee can be applicable as a credit towards products and/or services within 1 calendar month of appointment. Fee is non-refundable.
- The initial consultation fee will be waived for new patients who are referrals from current patients and for those who have gift certificates as a one-time courtesy.
- For patients new to Koru but who are certain about Botox® (or other neuromodulators) at the same visit, please select “Botox® – New Patient Consultation” under the Botox®/Xeomin®/Jeuveau® Menu for a 45-minute appointment to review guidelines, expectations, and treatment goals. The fee is $50 and will be applied towards the treatment.
- At this time, we do not accept insurance. A Medical Office visit/follow up covers visits more medical in nature (e.g. requires a prescription).
- Follow up appointments for “after” photography-only are complimentary.
- If you’re not sure you need a follow up, you may call us and send in a photo of your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can evaluate whether a follow up is recommended.
- A valid credit card number is required to hold consultation and follow up appointments as our late cancellation (less than 24 hours notice)/no-show fee of $50 still applies.
50-minute In-Person Consultation
25-minute In-Person Consultation
25-minute Virtual Consultation
Medical Office 25-minute Visit
Medical Office Follow Up
15-minute Follow Up (In-Person or Virtual)
Photography-Only Follow Up: Complimentary
Consultations and follow ups with aestheticians are complimentary.