Thank you for your support and patience during this time! We continue to follow federal guidelines for everyone’s safety.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
The health and safety of our clients and employees are our number-one priorities. As a healthcare facility first and foremost, we are continuing to take additional precautions by following the below guidelines and we ask that you do your part to ensure a safe space for all. Our goal is to offer a safe, thoughtful, and welcoming environment and recognize that individuals have varying levels of caution. We are happy to address additional questions or concerns at any time.
TO KEEP YOU SAFE, WE ARE:
- Meeting or exceeding all state and federal guidelines for sanitizing and disinfecting
- Practicing social distancing as necessary
- Continuing to require all staff to wear masks
- Encouraging vaccination amongst all of our staff
- Continuing screening protocols for all patients and staff; forehead temperatures are measured upon entry
- Utilizing HEPA air filters; windows may be open in treatment rooms, weather permitting
- Providing touchless credit card payment systems
Reschedule your appointment if you’re not feeling well, have a fever, have had a positive COVID test in the last 10 days, or have been in contact with someone who is sick – better safe than sorry!
We kindly ask you have a face covering on to enter and for the duration of your appointment until invited to remove it. Screening for vaccination status may be requested prior to mask removal.
We have expanded our telemedicine platform – schedule your virtual consultation or follow up online! You can always shop our online store for delivery of skincare products.
If you are ready to begin: schedule online, call 212-396-3672, text 347-913-1007, or email email@example.com for your next appointment! Please contact us directly with any questions or requests. Thank you for looking to book with us. We are filled with gratitude for your support of our small business. We can’t wait to see you in-spa soon!