Thank you for your support and patience during this time! We are so excited to announce that we are now resuming limited in-office medical treatments (Botox/Jeuveau/Xeomin, dermal filler, Kybella, PRP injections, microneedling) with Dr. Chin beginning Monday, June 22nd, 2020, by appointment only, as long as still permissible. Spa treatments with Satoe (facials, chemical peels, Dermalinfusions, waxing, etc.) will be available for scheduling at a later date once allowed.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
The health and safety of our clients and employees are our number-one priorities. We are taking additional precautions and following the below guidelines and we ask that you do your part to ensure a safe space for all. Our goal is to offer a safe, thoughtful, and welcoming environment. We are happy to address additional questions or concerns at any time.
TO KEEP YOU SAFE, WE ARE:
- Open By Appointment Only
- Scheduling patients within specific timeframes; you will be notified via text message or phone call when we are ready for you. Please be ready at your designated arrival time but wait to be notified before attempting to enter – for your safety and the safety of others
- Meeting or exceeding all state and federal guidelines for sanitizing and disinfecting
- Practicing social distancing – and request you do too
- Instituting screening protocols for all patients and staff; forehead temperatures are measured upon entry
- Installing acrylic sneeze guards at the reception desk
- Providing additional training to all employees on sanitation standards
- Requiring that employees wear new protective gear (including gloves and masks) for each client
- Disinfecting treatment products and equipment between each service
- Adjusting appointment windows and time blocks to ensure extra time between patients
- Utilizing HEPA air filters; windows may be open in treatment rooms
- Limiting visitors – only the patient is allowed in the office
- Providing disinfected testers to our patients – disinfecting before and after handled
- Providing touchless credit card payment systems
Reschedule your appointment if you’re not feeling well, have a fever, or have been in contact with someone who is sick – better safe than sorry!
In adherence to NYS and NYC guidelines, we advise you to wear a mask or proper face covering and kindly ask you keep it on for the duration of your appointment.
Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before beginning your treatment
We have expanded our telemedicine platform, which we will continue using indefinitely – schedule your virtual consultation or follow up online! You can always shop our online store for delivery of skincare products.
If you are ready to begin: schedule online, call 212-396-3672, text 347-913-1007, or email email@example.com for your next appointment! For the time being, calls will be handled by our AI chat bot. If you leave a message, you will receive a call back. We will also be updating our hours temporarily. As always, we will remain flexible should you have an urgent need or require a time outside of these hours. Please contact us directly with any questions or requests.
Thank you for looking to book with us. We are filled with gratitude for your support of our small business. We can’t wait to see you in-spa soon!