The Cysteamine Isobionic-Amide Complex™ delivers 3 powerful effects for improved pigment correction and skin health.
- Cysteamine reduces melanin production in the melanogenesis pathway at multiple locations
- Isobionic-Amide with AHA immediate reaction leads to instant pigment lightening in the corneal layer of the skin
- AHA creates an acidic environment enhancing cysteamine permeability into the skin
AHA-Amino Acid Complex re-balances the epidermis before application of Cyspera Boost™.
- L-Arginine Complex stops the Isobionic-Amide / AHA reaction
- As a mild surfactant, it gently removes lingering residue while helping soothe the skin and promoting a healthy skin barrier
- The Lactobionic Acid prepares the skin for Cyspera Boost™ by balancing the skin’s pH
The Cyspera Isobionic-Amide Complex™ works synergistically with Cyspera Intensive™ to even skin tone, improve complexion and deliver a natural and healthy glow.
- Cyspera Isobionic-Amide multiplies the efficacy of Cysteamine by further decreasing pigment formation on the skin
- Retinol and an anti-oxidative complex provide visual pigment correction by speeding-up skin cell turnover
- Cyspera Isobionic-Amide with Retinol provide an anti-inflammatory effect to the skin
What To Expect
The efficacy of Cyspera® is linked to the consistency of exposure over a period of time rather than the daily duration of exposure. Ensure to apply as indicated and start on an unwashed face.
Some of Cyspera Intensive System™ clinically-proven results include:
- Fast Onset of Action for evening of skin tone (within 4 weeks)
- Significant efficacy
- Fading of pigmented spots
- No significant side effects
- Maintenance of the results
- Increased smoothness and skin hydration
- Relief for irritation-prone skin
How to Use – 3 Step Routine
Use of the Cyspera Intensive System™ can be tailored to meet the needs and routines of individual users. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering flexibility and personalized choice.
Intensive phase: Once per day, everyday, for 16 weeks.
Maintenance phase: Once per day, twice-weekly.
Use Cyspera Intensive™ on unwashed skin. If you need to wash it (e.g., after a run), it is recommended to wait at least one hour before applying the product.
For optimal results, daily use of a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or more is highly recommended.
Cyspera® is not a photosensitizer. It can be applied regardless of sun intensity and on any skin phototype.
Cyspera Pigment Correction System is available through our online shop.
No refunds or exchanges unless the product is defective (e.g. a broken product dispenser) – there may be some outer box damage with no effect on the products inside. A chemical scent is normal and expected for this product. No other discounts apply.
Contact us at 212-396-3672 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!